• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jolleys Manager promised to get rabbit a bigger cage!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
While I'm feeling militant. Just rang Jolleys her in N.Ireland to raise concern about a large rabbit in a 100cm cage with not enough head height. Manager was very apologetic and said he would get him in a bigger cage tomorrow.

I said that I would call in to check that this has been done. And I will and if it's not......... welllllll........... lets just say it better be done.....:evil:

Ooohh! I almost wish I was going to be there to see what happens if he doesn't now! :lol:

My local Jollyes doesn't sell animals. They used to - I think they had their license changed as they weren't well cared for really. Never had bunnies though, just a few budgies and rodents.

While I'm feeling militant. Just rang Jolleys her in N.Ireland to raise concern about a large rabbit in a 100cm cage with not enough head height. Manager was very apologetic and said he would get him in a bigger cage tomorrow.

I said that I would call in to check that this has been done. And I will and if it's not......... welllllll........... lets just say it better be done.....:evil:

Well done, the "Trust but Verify" approach.:)

I hate anywhere selling little furrys so I try to just browse in those places and then go and suppont my local pet shop who refuses to sell animals. Having said that - I'd rather have Jollyes than pets at home because at least they have their animals in a quiet corner up stairs away from animals and children :roll:

Think I'll do a tour someday of all the petshops I can find and give them all a piece of my mind ..... one. by. sorry. one........:evil:

Back