• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm angry :( or am I sad. I don't know.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Just got a call from my brother. He and his girlfriend had found a random rabbit running around in the road, so asked me to come and catch him.

I went up and the bunny had gone into a garden, with another bunny.

The family were out (possibly away) but we knocked on neighbours doors and one let us in. They had escaped from their hutch/run combo.

They were unneutered males. Short haired minilops, but incredibly matted. Looks like flea dirt on them too, but equally, could be mud or whatever from rain. Had the smallest amount of water ever. One had what looks like an infection of some sort on its bits. One had poo stuck to his bum. Not bad enough to warrant the RSPCA to do anything.

Sorted them out as best we could, then put them back. I posted a adoption pack through and I hope they will read it and think about what I've said.

These poor, poor bunnies. I have to be very careful because they know who I am and know my mum. I just hope that now they have my info and are better educated that they will do better for the buns. They are not cruel people and had given them shade and such in the sun, I think just misinformed. I so hope that they take on board the info I've given them.

Well thank goodness you were there to help. I despair of people at times. They seem incapable of providing even the most basic care for Pets yet the Pets are so easy to obtain :cry:

Back