• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Timmy

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Ello everywon, I ope you is avin a nice sunday,

112_9567.jpg

I just wanted to arsk if yous wudnt mind sending some more vuybes to my Mimis oo is vewy poowly :( She as a wonky ed and she can't stand up proply. Er stowy is on this thread (mummy says to warn you its vewy long!)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=227533

112_9620.jpg

Me and mummy do evewthink we can to look after her but sometimes its just too much.....

112_9618.jpg

So pwease dont forget bout us and Mimi when you is givin out your vuybes coz we's really need em.
(Mum says that coz I as been abit sad lately coz I miss my Mimi, that I can avs some of er banana...she didnt give me alot tho, I wanteds all of it :?)

112_9614.jpg

Awwwww Timmy you can have as many vibes for beautiful Mimi as you want xxx :love: xxx

Lovely pics..... and just wanted to say how wonderfully you are doing in trying to help your poorly girl. Nobun' could wish for better care. It must be really hard seeing her like this. I really, really hope she gets better soon xx

Timmy says

"Fankyou for the vuybes! We can feels them making Mimi better. She is flopped on er back at the moment wif er feets and whiskies twitching!"

112_9622.jpg

"Mummy says she is dweaming of binkying awound wif me again when she is all better" :love:

Dear little girl!!!!!
Sending vibes....and what a caring bunny you are to ask for them!!!!!xxxxxxx

Lots of vibes for Mimi - I've been following the battle on your other thread with heart in my mouth sometimes - brave girl.
You're such a lovely husbun Timmy :love: Lots of noserubs for you and big hugs for your mummeh for her tireless work in keeping Mimi on the road to recovery x x

Lots of vibes for Mimi - I've been following the battle on your other thread with heart in my mouth sometimes - brave girl.
You're such a lovely husbun Timmy :love: Lots of noserubs for you and big hugs for your mummeh for her tireless work in keeping Mimi on the road to recovery x x

:love:

'Ello Timmy and Mimi.

Jessy Bun here! :wave: I wanted to send yous some hooge vibeys! I used to have a tippy noggin too -

- and I felt all dizzy and funneh. I didn't gets no banana though :( But I did get a biccy and dat muesli stuffs. ;)

I's all better now -

- and I's living life to the full again (but mostly just sleepings). I hope you'll be up and binkying again soon Mimi! :wave::love:

I'm afraid I hadnt read your other thread before :oops: and started to read it tonight (about 8 pages in so far!)

It must be so difficult for you all but you are doing a great job and Timmy, you are lovely for looking after her, and I think you would have turned in to a banana if you ate all that since you is only ickle!! :love::love:

Huge vibes for Mimi coming your way. x

Back