• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 gorgeous Rex babies

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
In a local garden centre pet section. I have popped in twice in the last 2 weeks and seen them double in size and they are adorable but when talking to the guy who worked there I have grave concerns. He told me he had been breeding rexes for 13 years knows EVERYTHING about them and does it because they are a challenge. I said given that they are "a challenge" how does he make sure the new owner can handle that and they wont land up in a local rescue?
His response "I couldn't care less where they land up, the doe is already pregnant again and as soon as these are sold they'll be more here to replace them"

My response - Not printable here:censored::censored:

His response "I couldn't care less where they land up, the doe is already pregnant again and as soon as these are sold they'll be more here to replace them"

He sounds delightful - a real 'salt of the earth' kinda guy. Now, where's my gun...

oooohhhh nice ... :roll: :roll:

perhaps he would like to visit here when we are full ...help muck out in the snow , ice and dark of winter ....and help pay our flippin vet bill ..

a ****se hole :evil::evil:

oooohhhh nice ... :roll: :roll:

perhaps he would like to visit here when we are full ...help muck out in the snow , ice and dark of winter ....and help pay our flippin vet bill ..

a ****se hole :evil::evil:

Thing is Angie, with it being a local garden centre chances are they may well end up with you eventually :(

A slap round the head and a kick in the nuts....and if Id have been dragged out by the old bill, all the better.:shock::shock::shock::evil::evil::censored:

Its because of people like him ,that its not just the bunnies suffer but we do too.
I never planned to have so many rabbits..
i never thought all of my money would be spent at the vets,
I always imagined i would have a holiday once or twice a year.
But i couldnt turn these poor bunnies away when no one else wanted them, i love them dearly and wouldnt be without any of them , but in someways my quality of life has been affected.
And to think in just ONE litter that he produces is the number of bunnies i am able to give a home to.
I feel so angry towards him and others like him:evil::evil::evil:

I'd like to give him a piece of my mind too!:evil::evil:

Evil little man.

Perhaps he'd like to know that we still have a gorgeous trio of rexes here that have been here for a year looking for their forever home.

I believe they have rexes at a garden centre near here too.

Poor bunnies. I bet the bunnies all end up in really good homes and that the new owners have really sound advice on bunny upkeep. NOT!!!!
:evil::evil::evil:

Back