• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower is being a right little pest!

fluffyfred

Alpha Buck
Not content with trying to bite my feet every time I walk past her, she upset our cat, Gizmo by trying to steal her food (wet food as well!). I shooed her away and carried on doing what I was doing in the kitchen when suddenly I heard Gizmo growl and leg it into the living room followed by a cheeky Flower!

She had obviously peed the cat off though as Gizmo smacked in her the eye, resulting in a scratch.

We've phoned the vets and they have said it's fine to bathe and give Tiacil for a couple of days to see how it goes, but knowing my luck with Flower, she'll be back in the vets.

I'm sure she loves going to the vets and that's why she gets herself into these little scrapes.

On another note, she was at the vets earlier this week with a few bald patches. It seems she's got mites, brought on by the stress of losing Bruce :(

Back