• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Dizzi doing?

Thanks - She is isn't she! :D

Meant to say, the rest of the time she's playing and binkying and being a nutter! She's eating/drinking and pooping/weeing ok too.

Jo x

Last edited:
:wave:

Me again!

I've just spotted Rascal doing the exact same thing as Dizzi ...... is this normal for them to have hiccups so often??

Could it be that maybe I'm giving them too much veg and they're not used to it? (I'm not giving them a lot, just a few different leaves each a day....... and they'd had veg prior to them coming to me but I'm not sure what or in what quantities).

Or could it be something else entirely?

Jo x

Thanks, they're both booked in for their first vaccinations on Thursday, might give them a ring tomorrow and see if I can get them in sooner.

Oh right thanks Grace ....... could it be something I'm doing that's causing them or are some bunnies just more hiccup-y than others?

I'll mention it to the vet anyways just in case.

Thanks again

Jo x

I know its scary when you first see it happen, i rushed gracie off to the vets i was so scared, but he said its just hiccups, she still does it now. xxx
Julie xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh right thanks Grace ....... could it be something I'm doing that's causing them or are some bunnies just more hiccup-y than others?

I'll mention it to the vet anyways just in case.

Thanks again

Jo x

I doubt its anything you are doing, my grace always does it in the afternoon, have a chat with the vet and put your mind at rest. xxxx

Back