• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

battle of wills

vilonor

Warren Scout
i need help please people

buzz keeps jumping on the sofa, he is never allowed to stay up there- i clap my hands, raise my voice and so no, and then remove him..... will he ever get the hint ? :(

o/h is NOT impressed due to buzz jumping on sofa, looking ohhh sooo adorable, and swiftly stealing o/hs dinner

anything i can use as a detterant?

buzz keeps jumping on the sofa, he is never allowed to stay up there- i clap my hands, raise my voice and so no, and then remove him..... will he ever get the hint ? :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No.

and if he does, then he will carry on doing it anyway because its a marvellous game.

oh deep joy :shock:

o/h is currently moving him off the sofa saying '' unless you want to become slippers.....'' :shock:

he looks alll angelic before he jumps up, ''pleaseee mumm :love:'' then he gets up and turns into psyco bunny :roll:

I would suggest not paying him any attention at all, just lift him down and not look at him or talk to him. Then its not fun, its not a game, its not a way to get any sort of attention. Then carry on what you were doing.

:oops: i read ''how to talk bun'' thing the other day so have tried looking right at him, then showing him my back to say im not impressed... this had several effects

1.. buzz didnt give a rodents rectum and carried on
2 o/h phoned nut house to schedule me in

:oops:

They love the "Game" when I am trying to shepherd the wandering bobby back upstairs cos Carlo is going nuts without her, she is clearly laughing at me as she goes behind my bike then the sofa, she pokes her nose from behind to tease me and then hops off cackling I am sure!:lol:

I have tried turning my back on Carlo but he licks first then boxes then nips till I turn round:evil:

Can I ask why you want to stop him? There's nothing like a bun snuggling up to you on the sofa! :love: Ted and I would sprawl out together...generally with his fat bum on me. He knew that when I ate when on the sofa he wasn't allowed to, but because he was allowed to other times he didn't try.

It's lovely to see a bun lying on the sofa.

This is one of the reasons my house buns are no longer house buns :(

And also the complete disregard they showed for the litter tray and the love they had for peeing on the cream carpet. :roll:

Can I ask why you want to stop him? There's nothing like a bun snuggling up to you on the sofa! :love: Ted and I would sprawl out together...generally with his fat bum on me. He knew that when I ate when on the sofa he wasn't allowed to, but because he was allowed to other times he didn't try.

:(

:oops: i read ''how to talk bun'' thing the other day so have tried looking right at him, then showing him my back to say im not impressed... this had several effects

1.. buzz didnt give a rodents rectum and carried on
2 o/h phoned nut house to schedule me in

:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

because he steals food, if you try to stop him, he will jump on your plate... gotta love the taste of rabbit ass on your food! plus he gets upset tummy very easily, so he shouldnt be eating anything other than what is expressly given to him

& because he likes to pee on the sofa

because he steals food, if you try to stop him, he will jump on your plate... gotta love the taste of rabbit ass on your food! plus he gets upset tummy very easily, so he shouldnt be eating anything other than what is expressly given to him

& because he likes to pee on the sofa
Yes and the bed and anywhere they shouldn't *shakes fist*

:shock:luckily buzz isnt intelligent to suss out the big evil carpetted things that are stairs, so hes not been in the bedroom yet - thank god!!!

:shock:luckily buzz isnt intelligent to suss out the big evil carpetted things that are stairs, so hes not been in the bedroom yet - thank god!!!

I have the opposite problem my tow live upstairs and LOVE my bedroom even though they are so not allowed (unless Ian is out muhahaha)

I can't get carlo bum to come downstairs Bobby leaves him up there to come visit the fridge:roll:

I have the opposite problem my tow live upstairs and LOVE my bedroom even though they are so not allowed (unless Ian is out muhahaha)

I can't get carlo bum to come downstairs Bobby leaves him up there to come visit the fridge:roll:

lmao!!!!

Lola used to pee and poo on my bed and my sofa - but neutering did sort it out and she is a good girl now!

Back