• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz not Appy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Angie says "I iz not da appy bunneh:(

angiecollara.jpg

Arentee Jill doz sey I iz vewy norty coz I didz choo da sewings dat da vets laydee didz do on ma tummee
I av nose eye-deer wye da vets laydee doz doos da embroyderee on da bunnehs tums:shock:..shee iz rubbish enee-ways cos I cud nots see da pikture at alls:roll:
I dids gets a bit cawid aways cos I dids eats a bit of ma tums too:oops::oops:

Nows I iz zat ere wiv da sillee fing rownd me nec

angiecollar.jpg

Arentee jill iz da bit cwoss az she doos sey she iz tyred from steyin ups all da darkee-times toos luk aftur me an da Crackerjack..she doos sey I iz in da dog ouse!:roll: ( she doos need da sleepsies cos I iz in ma utch an dare iz no dog ere!:roll:)

I av stamps ma feetsies so she doz no I iz cwoss too..but den I got buzee eatin sum cuweeandur and da paarslee"

Oh, you are beautiful, but very very naughty! Might have known you were a Dutch!
Hope your tummy heals up soon and you can get rid of the silly collar!

Bobby: Auntie Jill noes bestest, I kept on givin my sticheess lickies too, Mummee shelly belly tells me orf :evil:

She is a grumpy madame today cos she as drippy nose:roll: Hope you feel better soonies, and ya can get orf dat collar:)

You are a very nawty bunny Angie :no: Now I expect no more nawtyness and just getting wellness & eating nom noms (not tum tums) :D

Jack: Aw yous is a poor leekle bunny. I feels sowwy for yous wiv dat stoopid collar-fing! :(

I opes you is feelin betta soon. Assk for lots of nommy fings - like veggies and fennygweek fings. It will makes you feels betta.

I don't finks yous been norrty - just doin wot a bunneh as to do.

Yous is a vewwy pwetty wabbit xx :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Her face! Bless her - she just made me giggle for a good five minutes! :love:

Hope she heals up soon! :wave:

Little Ted: I 'ad one of dem collar fings cos I eated my stitches, then my glue, then my stitches again :shock:. I couldn't reach dem again then, and my tum healed up quickly. Then I wents to my forever home and met my wifeybun Rosie who I loves very much :love: We opes you feel better soon.

" I iz in moor twuble..:oops: I av maniged to bite my wound wiv da small collar..so Arentee Jill as ad too puts a beegur won on me nec "

" I iz in moor twuble..:oops: I av maniged to bite my wound wiv da small collar..so Arentee Jill as ad too puts a beegur won on me nec "

Starbuck I iz not shoor why you iz doin dis but I finks you pwobably need to sleep and see wot mischif you can corze toomorro.

This takes me back to January 1997 when my dwarf lop Keegan was neutered and came round and pulled out all his stitches and he came home in a buster collar.

Keegan back in 1997 with the dreaded collar on.
26197.jpg

Radish: I dids not gets no collar but mummeh took mes to the vets n got some antsibiotics she seeringed to me n it was orrible. I wudz advis u to b betters or u mays av to av antsibiotics too!

Back