• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo the Hamster (FAO lottielouise)

snaisby

Warren Scout
My friend adopted a young hamster from lottielouise recently, and i went to visit him today :) he was one of two brothers called Heath & Dudley, i'm not sure which one he is, but he has been renamed Mylo. He is such a lovely friendly little boy, happy to climb all over you and wanting to be off exploring all the time! I took some pictures of him and his cage, which is a lovely big Ferplast Mary :) his new Wodent Wheel lookalike came today, and he seems to have got the hang of it already!

P1060693.jpg

P1060692.jpg

P10606901.jpg

P10606941.jpg

P1060697.jpg

P10607001.jpg

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttteeee!!!

Dont tell Beans I was looking at another hamster!!!

Hahahahaha.

I soooo need to take more pics of mine when I have finished all this planning....

Awww he's lovely! Great to see a hamster in a correctly sized cage too with a brilliant wheel! :D xx

(But..... a pink Sputnik?! How cruel! :lol:)

Hehe my friend actually got sent the sputnik by accident, she ordered some other pet stuff online and it turned up as well!! i was going to nab it for the rats but we decided to see if Mylo liked it and he uses it loads so he gets to keep it :lol: he's secure in his masculinity so the pink is ok ;)

Hehe my friend actually got sent the sputnik by accident, she ordered some other pet stuff online and it turned up as well!! i was going to nab it for the rats but we decided to see if Mylo liked it and he uses it loads so he gets to keep it :lol: he's secure in his masculinity so the pink is ok ;)

I was going to get a sputnik for Beans but I had no idea if a hammy could actually use one or not...... how do they get in it? What size has she got?

I wish my wodent wheel would arrive already.... poor Beans is using a wheel too small for him....

The one Mylo has is actually rat sized, they sell hamster sized ones in PAH but rat ones seem to be sold online only. Mylo has a pringles tube hung up so he can get to his from the shelf, but if you put it right next to a high shelf i'm sure Beans could get in. or you can just stand them up the other way on the floor as a little house.

Aha! Are you a Fancy Ratter by any chance? :D x

Toffee has a 'normal' smaller sized Sputnik and it's plenty big enough for her.

Here's her cage with Sputnik....

P1040940.jpg

You can use them upside down too which my Robo' hamster seems to like.

I thought so - it never ceases to amaze me how small the internet is lol!

Mylo is one lovely (and lucky!) little hamster xx :love:

Hey!! I am on FR too... although not alot these days now I am full time at school, Snaisby helped me find my hammy cage which I eventually got from Secret Pennell after several bites from mice and one from a rat, lol. :lol::lol:

I dont have a rat though, I would LOOOOOVE too, but I am not even supposed to have a hamster!!!!

:D:D:D so glad you have him, he looks very happy :D:D:D. I only rehome to correct size homes, which means plenty of space for hammy, and a very happy life.

So glad you have him.

I am still looking for an understanding home for Delilah, if anyone is interested.She is in RIN.

I am still looking for an understanding home for Delilah, if anyone is interested.She is in RIN.

Shhhhh! I don't really have any spare cages at the moment though - otherwise I'd be tempted as we have had a hamster similar in character to her from reading about her. We ended up having to house Herbert in a tank with a cage on top which had very narrow bars so that he couldn't get his nose in to gnaw them.

I hope Delilah soon finds her forever home. :love:

Back