• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi Warning - Manchester

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Just seen a notice in my locals vets ... a 5 minute walk from my house ... that they've dealt with a number of cases in the past few weeks.

The outbreak is in the Trafford area.

Don't think anyone on here lives near me but thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Poor bunnies :(

aww poor little mites :cry: Im glad that you put this up i go to manchester quiet often and i know how easily it can travel.

mine go to the vets in whalley range, not far from trafford. which vets was the notice in?

mine have recently had their vaccs but it's still worrying that it is around :(

Glad my six got their myxi vaccine a few weeks ago.

I like to go see the wild bunnies in a park near me, and dread a time when they might fall sick with this. :(

It was in Buchanan's Urmston. 5 minute drive from the Trafford Centre if that helps at all :(

quite close isn't it. :(

mine are staying at the vets all day thursday aswell. they would keep any myxi buns away from all other pets wouldn't they?? they would have to... :?

oh shiiiii:censored:, that's right near me in Stretford, HOLY CARP! *wraps bunnies in celophane* seriously though, it's worrying, I've only just moved here and have yet to register the rabbits at a vets and they're nearly due their injections anyway, so I'd better hop to it :S

oh shiiiii:censored:, that's right near me in Stretford, HOLY CARP! *wraps bunnies in celophane* seriously though, it's worrying, I've only just moved here and have yet to register the rabbits at a vets and they're nearly due their injections anyway, so I'd better hop to it :S

Stretford :wave: I'm like 5/10minutes away from you!

I'm so glad I posted this I didn't realise so many people were from the Manchester area!

Yeah I've recently moved in with my boyfriend, who's cats go to the same vets as yours so I'm gonna register my boys there ^^ Nice to know there's other bunny lovers close :wave:

Back