• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Could Cry...See post 26

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
after all the trouble with Crackerjack who still isn't eating and I'm very worried about him

I have just got back from leaving Angie with emergency vet as she completely undid her spey scar at 5 o'clock
she too hadn't been eating but was back to normal this morning more or less..and so decided to wait until vets were shut and then have a really good go at her wound:cry:

So vibes for both bunnies and please keep fingers crossed our fundraiser on Monday goes well :(

Last edited:
I'm on tender hooks that our April will do the same this weekend, and I so wished I'd remembered it was Bank Holiday weekend before I booked her in. :roll:

Hope Angie will be ok.

Posted vibes and huggles on the other post, but duplicating here can't do any harm. lol Hope the news is better next time I check.

Oh blimey Jill, what a nightmare :( Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for both buns xx

Last edited:
Oh no, and these things always seem to happen on a long weekend too :(

Sending vibes for both bunnies and good luck with your fundraiser x

I'm back with Angie..just about to fix a collar on her
she actually bit my hand while I was trying to stop her getting at the wound:roll:
She had eaten some of her own stomach..silly bun

and I've just taken a call from a lady who has finally caught a stray bun that has been running on the allotments near her house for the last 3 days..she is keeping it over night but despite being full..I'll be collecting it tomorrow..oh joy!:lol:

when her collar is fixed, I'll be giving Crackerjack his sub cut fluids, vetergesic and syringe feed..then feed all others..then collapsing on sofa with a cup of tea!:lol:

Back