• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how sweet am i ?

mopsmum

Mama Doe
baby016.jpg

baby009.jpg

baby012.jpg

sorry the pics arent very clear but had to just grab them quick because this little bun is mischeif :love: and wont sit for long. only 3 weeks old so need lots of vibes that its strong enough to survive without mum :(

So so cute!!! :love:

Sorry if I missed an earlier thread about this, but what happened? How come so young and no mummy??

So so cute!!! :love:

Sorry if I missed an earlier thread about this, but what happened? How come so young and no mummy??

as far as i know got taken from mum with its 3 brothers and sisters then put back and she killed the other 3 :cry: so had to be taken away again. came to us via rspca

Last edited:
**prays for baby bunny**
Really hope little one survives....Keeps up that spirit I can see glinting in his eye!!!

Oh my Tracy, never mind sweet! Absolutely adorable!!! :love::love::love::love:

Lots & lots of be healthy & strong vibes for this little one, will keep checking for updates on them xxxx

Poor love! I'm suprised the RSPCA didn't keep him til he's weaned - they could have held mum while he suckled surely? Loads and loads of vibes for him!

Poor love! I'm suprised the RSPCA didn't keep him til he's weaned - they could have held mum while he suckled surely? Loads and loads of vibes for him!

yes weve done that before, not sure of all the circumstances. doing well so far so will have to just hope for the best.

they didnt have mum .. they took dad and this baby but the woman wouldnt sign over the mum :evil:...there wasnt even grounds to just take them without owners consent :(

the inspector who took them was looking after him as there was no room in the rspca centres for him ...she would have carried on but we thought we were better qualified to take over his care as weve done it before...so we offered to take him . :)

Back