• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well despite everything this baby will soon be 50 !!

014-23.jpg

013-23.jpg

I really love those pics.

Old pics are just so amazing, they always make me smile. I have pics of me when i was a kid and my Grandpa, they always make me smile :)

Your mum looks proud as punch looking at you.

Awe fab pics :D Just out of curiosity if you could go back (without all the nasty stuff) would you train as a vet?

im sorry but these pics have bought tears :cry::cry:

such beautiful pics and such a happy baby untainted by life. your mom looks so proud and inlove with her little angel :love::love::love:

im sorry but these pics have bought tears :cry::cry:

such beautiful pics and such a happy baby untainted by life. your mom looks so proud and inlove with her little angel :love::love::love:

Must admit I am glad I didn't know back then what life had in store for me :?

Boudicca, I would love to have been either a Vet or a Doctor but I was not blessed with the brains needed to obtain the necessary qualifications.

I don't normally coo over babies but you had such a cute, happy smile. Your mum looks so happpy too :love:
You would have made a great vet with a little more confidence in yourself xx

Bullsh*t Jane! You're half way there already!

I wish that were true. I get so cross with myself as my lack of education still trips me up, even as I approach my half century on this planet !!
If I had my time over again I would do EVERYTHING very differently.

Back