• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnehs: need advice on mah hoomin

rosiebunny

Mama Doe
Hai!

I adopted a 27 year old hoomin last year. She iz mah furst hoomin and has many strange habits.

I've heard this iz normal, but she removes all her hairs? She leaves a lot on the top of her head tho, and some in another place :shock:
She came out of baff earlier and had no hairs left on her legs. There had been some there before. She is bonded wif a male and he has a lot of hairs all over, I've heard it is normal for many females to remove hairs, and the majority of males don't?

She came bonded wif another male but they didn't get along so I got rid of him and bonded her wif anuver instead. I first bonded them in late december but the first try didn't wurk but I bonded them agains in jan and they get along so far.

Also I am worried that she eats too much, I've heard this is common in hoomins, is there any way I can control this?

Also she has a lot of false furs that she pots on- they're not fluffy but she tends to use different ones each day? And the furs that she keepz on top of her heads keeps on changing?

I heard a lot of these things are expected (especially in females) but as she iz my furst hoomin I wanted to check.

Yours
Keith Bunneh xxx

Dear Keif,

Smudg and me fink you should try to keeps away from your hoomin! Thats wot we do. We would never get close enuf to see her if her legs have furz on! :shock:

You iz one BRAVE bunneh!

Yours fayfully,

Nutmeg

Hai Nutmeg and smudg!

Well, you could be right cos she was a very good hoomin and I had trained her well but recently she has shown signs of aggreshun. She keeps on tryin to put sumthin in mah mowf an she does it twice a day she getz quites angreh when I tell her NO. I has tried disciplining her with scratchez but it hasn't deterred? I don't beleve in nippings, can she be retrained?

Hai Nutmeg and smudg!

Well, you could be right cos she was a very good hoomin and I had trained her well but recently she has shown signs of aggreshun. She keeps on tryin to put sumthin in mah mowf an she does it twice a day she getz quites angreh when I tell her NO. I has tried disciplining her with scratchez but it hasn't deterred? I don't beleve in nippings, can she be retrained?

Scamp: Allo Keif. I doesnt do da nipping eiva, as you tried da weein on ya hoomins lap when its da medicin tym? it duz workz well ;) I hatez da medicin! Hoomins are evilz :evil:

Hello a gains Keif,

Oh, we feel nipping iz the only way. Not hard, just a li'l one, just to keep her in line. Well, Smudg iz a scaredybun so I haff to do the work. Typical man. :roll: But you sounds BRAVE so you dont haves this problem.

Nutmeg

Hai Scamp,
Hmm, I don't like to wee on the hoomin in case it smells afterwards? I'm quite a hygienic bunneh and like to do all my wees in one place no matter how annoying she is

Hai Nutmeg!
I've heard nipping is cruel? But that lots of hoomin owners does it? Are you sure I wont cause my hoomin any damage? I do thinkz drastic actions need to be taken, this has been going on for a whole week.

Keif,

It's not cruel. I mean it hurts dem but dey get over it. Doesn't always make em stop thou. :? She keeps picking me up and saying that she has to check my bottom :shock: I mean, seriosly, doesn't she know i iz a lady?! :roll:

Nutmeg

Hai again nutmeg,
your hoomin sounds quite difficult too. Im mostly ignoring mine right now, will give her some attentions laterz tho, i hope her behaviour will be better then :?

Hai again nutmeg,
your hoomin sounds quite difficult too. Im mostly ignoring mine right now, will give her some attentions laterz tho, i hope her behaviour will be better then :?

I no, it's aaaaaaaaaawful. She's not done it today so I has decided to be a good girl and I haven't left my hay tray much. I often ignorez ma hoomin, unless she tries to muck around with ma home then I nicks her dustpan, that showz her! I am expectin ma dinnerz soon. I am showing her dis now by sitting in da food bowl. :D

I trained hoomin to bring food too but ai found that fillin mah food bowl with toyz iz good way of doin own thing while lettin them know.

Hai Kief
i agwee, hoomins is wewy stwange. Ma hoomin takes me in da bafwoom evwy ova day! i gets some nom noms and to sit in my dome bed while she makes the bafwoom all foggy. it makes me sneezy but she sez its good for me. she awso makes me sit on da weelie bin lid and gives me medsun for me sneezles. i iz a good boy and lets her coz i is weelie high up and i gets nom noms after. she also likes to groom me! :shock: my two wifeys do dis too, which i likes, but the hoomin pulls all my fluffies out! :shock: she sez i iz a swuffy boy and shud clean myself better or i'll get the flies on my bottom! :shock::shock: i iznt dirty i just let my furz go all fluffy and spikey. ma hoomin says i need to huwwy up and moultz!

I trained hoomin to bring food too but ai found that fillin mah food bowl with toyz iz good way of doin own thing while lettin them know.

She took our toys away can you balieve dat! She said they made us fight and that we didn't playz wit dem anywayz. :roll: (she is kinda right about dat though). Nowz we just have two chew toys (One is pink and I iz manly man! - Smudge). Go away Smudge. I iz typing, dis isn't easy you no.

Hai guyz!

I can't beleev you put up wif dat groomin an other stuff. That is pwetty baaad behavur. I wudnt let wosie do any of dat.

u and nutmeg bof needz to show ur hoomin who iz boss. They needz to know dat dey is OUR petz. And not da other way awound. I iz quite surprised by how eesy goings you are az hoomin ownerz.

Back