• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby boy is going on his hols tomorrow

Becca24

Mama Doe
I am going to miss him sooo much!!! :cry::cry:

I know he is going to be well looked after but I am still going to worry about him!

We have about an hours car journey I hope the journey doesnt stress him out too much!! :(

He will be so super well looked after. If you meet Dumbo, please give him nose rubs from me.

I hope you all have a fantastic time this week and I'm sure when you come back Pip will have gained even more hormones :lol: Something to look forward too!

(oh, and I still need to e-mail you those pics, can you text me your e-mail or something?)

He will be so super well looked after. If you meet Dumbo, please give him nose rubs from me.

I hope you all have a fantastic time this week and I'm sure when you come back Pip will have gained even more hormones :lol: Something to look forward too!

(oh, and I still need to e-mail you those pics, can you text me your e-mail or something?)

Pip-diddy had a lovely holiday, he looked very at home when I got there!

I met dumbo when I dropped him off and gave him so nose rub he is adorable! :love:

We had a lovely week too chloe really enjoyed disney!! :)

My email address is becca.cag@googlemail.com by the way!

Me, matt and chloe are going up to RSPCA tomoro I want to check they have received my application form, as I posted it in the end and I also need to enquire about what the rules are about elderly adopting dogs!

Back