• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not more babies?! UD shes had them

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Oh Lord, ive been worried about Amber since she arrived. Amber arrived 2 weeks ago with her 4 babies (who are 8 weeks old tomorrow). Ambers tummy is huge, and also all her nipples are really obvious (i didnt know if this was just because she had been feeding the other babas). The lady who bought them assured me she couldnt be pregnant again :?

Ive been out this morning and theres a huge nest in the bedding area, and shes sat by the door guarding it :shock: I put the bowl of food in, and normally shes first there, but she hasnt moved from the door :? Ive moved the babies out into another hutch, but as theyre 8 weeks old tomorrow Arnie needs to be seperated too.

What a nightmare :( Id like to say vibes for no babies, but its looking highly likely we have babies on the way xXx

Last edited:
I've sent you a message. I am still in thinking mode! That little boy is a treasure. Baby boy bunnies are just amazing. I am gutted for poor amber - all those babies! And theres me - I won't even have 1!!! (1 human baby that is)

Ive just been out to check her, shes had the babies. I have left her to it for the time being, poor little girl :( xXx

:cry::cry::cry: On no. At least I suppose it's better 8 weeks apart instead of the 4 some poor does have had to endure.

A bit full at your house at the mo then :shock:

:cry::cry::cry: On no. At least I suppose it's better 8 weeks apart instead of the 4 some poor does have had to endure.

A bit full at your house at the mo then :shock:

Yep :lol: Though i did call one of the other fosterers in a panic this morning, as the babies are 8 weeks old tomorrow, so shes had Arnie :cry: Ive got the other 3 little girls in a 6ft hutch now, and then mummy and babies are in the other :?

Wheres Vicky when i need her :lol:

I said to Dan earlier though, that means he put a male in with mummy and babies when she was 4 weeks old :? Theres no hope for some people is there :(

Oh you have my sympathy, my bunny had litters four weeks apart though.

However she's doing really well and looking very sprightly now, almost 2 weeks post second litter. She'll be spayed when her babies leave her.

awww, poor Amber! Hope she's ok, and as you say, the first litter is old enough now to have a good start to life without her. Poor arnie on his own tho :cry: Guess they can be in neighbouring runs for company tho?

awww, poor Amber! Hope she's ok, and as you say, the first litter is old enough now to have a good start to life without her. Poor arnie on his own tho :cry: Guess they can be in neighbouring runs for company tho?

Arnie has had to be moved to another fosterers :cry::cry: I only had the one 6ft hutch spare, i was planning on leaving the girls with mummy, and putting Arnie in the seperate hutch but that didnt work out... 3 girlies are now in the 6ft hutch and Arnie is being spoilt elsewhere :love: The fosterer has other bunnies, so he will get other bunny company through runs etc :) xXx

Ive just been out to see her, think shes fed up of being shut in the hutch :( Not sure if i can let her out for a short while or not? :?

She has 5 babies :) All are doing well at the moment, when i first went out she was feeding them :love: So i left her to it before i went to check them. Shes so sweet. Ive just given her a spring green leaf :love:

Back