• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ode to a frozen water bottle....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Ahem....

There's an empty lemonade bottle full of frozen water in my freezer.
Alone and rattling about.
It's remembering recent days gone by
When it wasn't in, but out.
It's remembering black furry bodies
As close beside they lay
It's remembering tiny tongues
Licking dew in the heat of the day
It remembers being nuzzled
And moved about the place
It remembers the reflection
Of a black and furry face
It longs to once again be useful
In oh so many rabbity ways
But the summer has long ended
It lasted 3 flippin days!!!!!!!
There's an empty lemonade bottle full of frozen water in my freezer.

;)

That is brilliant and so true :roll: :lol::lol:

Poor things are sitting in their run, covered up from the RAIN. They've had a big pile of hay thrown at them, litter tray changed, pellets and veg delivered by someone I'm sure they didn't recognise as I had sooooo many clothes on to go out to them.

It's days like this when I'm glad I got them the shed extention because I wont worry about them if they don't get free ranging. They have a 6x4 shed and 8x4 run with constant access. Loads of hay, tubes, cardboard boxes, a bench and a straw digging/snuggling den! Their house is more interesting than my own!!!! (of course I have the lap top and the TV!!) :p

....lemonade bottles of frozen water should ideally be kept in pairs so they don't get lonely......:)

That's brilliant!
It's not started raining here yet, but it's typical as I got my ice pods through the post yesterday.:roll:

Gasp!!! They didn't tell me that at the shop!! :shock: I only have time and space for 1!! I'll play with it today.

I've found many shops selling lemonade bottles know very little about how to care for them, and don't usually offer any advice at all. :shock:

I hope your lemonade bottle can be reunited with it's bunnies soon. *vibes for lemonade bottle*

I've found many shops selling lemonade bottles know very little about how to care for them, and don't usually offer any advice at all. :shock:

I hope your lemonade bottle can be reunited with it's bunnies soon. *vibes for lemonade bottle*

lmao!!!!!!

well done blackberry thats great

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we have no choice but to contact the RSPCB... the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Bottles. So many Coca Cola bottles have had to be confiscated this year :cry: who knew people would start on the lemonade bottles next. You people make me sick!

Look! I'm sorry okay!

I am a bottle lover and now that I know how to propperly care for my lemonade bottle I'll be sure to improve it's conditions. It's going to take a few days though to find a suitable plastic companion and some better housing.

Look! I'm sorry okay!

I am a bottle lover and now that I know how to propperly care for my lemonade bottle I'll be sure to improve it's conditions. It's going to take a few days though to find a suitable plastic companion and some better housing.

I certainly hope so....some people say they'll do that but they just end up taking them to a Recycling Skip *cough* Rescue....:no:

Look! I'm sorry okay!

I suppose as it is a Bank Holiday weekend you can have a little bit more time. They must live in a suitably defrosted freezer and they can't be mixed with other frozen products in case they are bullied. :no: consider yourself warned

Back