• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can everyone do me a favour?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I'm going away early tomorrow until tuesday and my friend Ben, whos very rabbit savvy is looking after my lot.
He should be fine, Blue and Bracken are no problem. Hes use to Honey with her eyes and ears but Bramble is still not right.

Hes watched and given him hes meds over last 2days and is confident and knows what to look out for and to take him to my vets.

Iv'e given him my details for on here just incase so can you keep an eye out for him.

I hate leaveing my furry friends and always worry even though I know there in the best hands

:wave:

i understand how much you are worrying.
i am leaving my 8, with pet sitters that have cared for them many times before, but its been almost a year since i last left them and instead of looking forwad to my 2nights away i almost dread it and cant wait until i am back with them again,
Do go away and try to enjoy yourself as i will have to:lol
We spend so much time slaving for our buns, yet to have sometime for ourselfs can sometimes seem not worth the stress of leaving them.
Where are you going? try and enjoy it:)

Back