• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's Gazebo

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup is very fond of his little gazebo....

BunniesgardeningMay2010037.jpg

:shock::shock: Oooooo, forgot Balckberry reads over your shoulder ... ignore that bit Blackie!!! Was joke, hammocks don't ping!!!

*sorry, will whisper in future :oops:* :)

Buttercup. On his private lawn. Enjoying the shade. Under his gazebo. How civilised.

"Mum!! MUM!!!!"

No you cant!!!!!!!

(You do this to me all the time Blackberry & Co.) :roll:

Buttercup. On his private lawn. Enjoying the shade. Under his gazebo. How civilised.

"Mum!! MUM!!!!"

No you cant!!!!!!!

(You do this to me all the time Blackberry & Co.) :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry!

But you do have the bale of hay....my boys haven't got one of those (yet!)

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry!

But you do have the bale of hay....my boys haven't got one of those (yet!)

Oh they got bored of the bale of hay!! It came out. Although I have nowhere to store it - it's in the boiler house, wrapped in a duvet, til I decide what to do with it!! They now have a green tunnel and a cardboard box instead. They approve. For the meantime.

I can hear them moving the box around and then they chew it and rip bits off it. Sounds like they have a burglar thumping around. How can two tiny rabbits make soooo much noise?

Would the boys like a bale of hay? You'll have to come and get it in N. Ireland though!! :D

Oh they got bored of the bale of hay!! It came out. Although I have nowhere to store it - it's in the boiler house, wrapped in a duvet, til I decide what to do with it!! They now have a green tunnel and a cardboard box instead. They approve. For the meantime.

I can hear them moving the box around and then they chew it and rip bits off it. Sounds like they have a burglar thumping around. How can two tiny rabbits make soooo much noise?

Would the boys like a bale of hay? You'll have to come and get it in N. Ireland though!! :D

Thanks for the offer, but it's a bit of a long trek! :lol: Anyway, you'll need it of you're going to foster piggies :D

I heard a really loud noise coming from Dan and Clo's run this evening....it was just Dan chewing his way through the leg of the hutch :roll:

Thanks for the offer, but it's a bit of a long trek! :lol: Anyway, you'll need it of you're going to foster piggies :D

I heard a really loud noise coming from Dan and Clo's run this evening....it was just Dan chewing his way through the leg of the hutch :roll:

Oh for dear sake!! What are they like?! Why can they not just behave???!!!! Lola is the same! My hall is minus little rabbit mouth sized bits of wallpaper here, there and everywhere and there's little nibbles out of the plaster on the painted walls! :roll:

Oh for dear sake!! What are they like?! Why can they not just behave???!!!! Lola is the same! My hall is minus little rabbit mouth sized bits of wallpaper here, there and everywhere and there's little nibbles out of the plaster on the painted walls! :roll:

The legs of the hutch have been reinforced with extra lengths of wood :lol:

I want one now! My buns sat miserable in the rain this morning!

Heads off to Ebay.........................

Back