• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Home Needed for a Bunny.

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I warned Castiel if he dug all the Megazorb out of his litter tray one more time he would have to find a new mummy, and sadly he decided to do it anyway.

If you want to be a 24/7 slave to a bunny who may look cute, but only thanks you by grunting, boxing you out of the way when you try to give him his vegetables and messing up his pen, please get in touch.

DSCI0435.jpg

Disclaimer: I'm only joking, I love him really, the little :censored: :lol::love:

Now Zero has started doing the same. Thought neutering was meant to improve litter habits. I'll do someone a great two for one deal!! :)lol:)

i always offer Alvin too peeps until Lou offered to take him for real :shock::shock::shock:

i luv mr attitude and hes stuck with me forever :lol::lol::lol:

It is yes, the parts are so little! He can clean it up himself, that'll teach him. I only put him fresh in an hour ago! :roll::lol:

Dont know if this helps but since using a larger box it's all stopped. He digs around in the hay looking for the best bits but leaves the megazorb alone.

I'll swap you all four of mine, they have made my bungalow look like a farm yard, i have hay and bunny poo all over the place even though ive been clearing them up three times a day minimum. They also have decided after 10 days of having them in a dog crate because i tried them for 5 mins in the shed that they dont remember bonding and have gone back to square one again. :censored:

Dont know if this helps but since using a larger box it's all stopped. He digs around in the hay looking for the best bits but leaves the megazorb alone.

I tried that with Harvey and the girlies they just tip the whole thing over now! There are three of them to gang up on it though :lol:

:lol: I'm surprised you haven't bun-napped him yet Jen ;) I'll leave my door open tonight for you to take him!

Back