• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now you know your rabbits, would you change their names?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I would call mine Mischief and Magic! Benson - Magic because he can be in one place in the garden one second and the next, as if by magic, you're tripping over him because he has teleported himself to under your feet! Lola would be Mischief because of the way she steals Bensons veg and herbs right out of his mouth!! Or the way she snatches her cabbage off you and runs away with it to eat in a quiet corner.

DSC00345.jpg

I love em I love em I love em!!!! :love: :love:

::love::love::love: I just love their faces they are just like my little Castiel.

I sometimes consider changing Daphne's name, it doesn't quite suit her. But the others I am just used to so I can't imagine calling them anything else, although I would maybe rename Harvey Trouble! :lol:

I wouldn't change my boys names, but they have a pile of nicknames!!!:lol:

I'd even keep Clover with his girly name, cos its suits the little fluffy bum:D

I wouldnt change my bunnies names as they all suit them..

Pickle .. cos he is a little pickle :love:
Pootle .. pretty fluffy girly name :love:
Twinkle .. she is my little star :love:
Sparkle.. he is the Sparkle in Twinkle's eye :love:

I would spell Mischa Mishka cos everyone says it wrong and thinks he's a girl. :?

Mini, I dunno. Mischa is kinda the German equivalent of Mickey (except it's pronounced Mis-sha like how everyone says Mischa wrong, confused yet?) so having a Mini means I have a Mickey and Minnie. :lol:

Nutmeg, no I wouldn't change hers. It suits.

Smudge, maybe. I thought after I'd got him I might call him Harlequin cos he almost has a black and white diamond pattern down his back but then I would shorten that to Harley and my friends' have a cat called Harley. :?

So in short, probably not.

Cassie and Oakley would definitely be Laurel and Hardy as they both act like them getting into mischief and making me smile even when they are naughty :D

i wouldnt change my rabbits name, we waited a day until we named him, we were going to name him wolfie but once we got him home he didnt feel like a wolfie so we called him mylo. He looks like a mylo too :D

People with rescues, did you change their names?

I changed Castiel's name, he was called Pepsi, and my male piggies were called Sooty and Sweep, but now are called Trusty and Spike :D

The only one i would prob change is Sooty as when we got her we thought she was a boy - Sooty isnt very feminine and shes quite a pretty little thing.
But Sooty is always going to be sooty as its stuck now! :lol:

Nope, I don't have any imagination.
Hence why my Blue dutch it called Blue :lol:

Well maybe I'd call Blue Chubby :lol:

The only eason my others weren't called, Yellow, Steel or Pale grey is because everyone else suggested names for them as they know what I'm like :oops:

The only eason my others weren't called, Yellow, Steel or Pale grey is because everyone else suggested names for them as they know what I'm like :oops:

:lol::lol: I used to have a beautiful Dutch rabbit called Shadow. Guess what colour he was ;). Poor baby I won't tell you what happened to him it'll give you nightmares :cry:

Back