• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden Before & After Pics

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
I posted on general chat a little while back that I was having a sort out in the garden well here is some photos of what has been done so far :D Tis only a very little garden

Before

002.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

And after :D

001-Copy.jpg

002-Copy.jpg

005-1.jpg

It's not quite finished yet, the path still needs eding properly and I need to get some more plants in. However have a look at the rose bush that was here when I moved in :D I have never seen so many flowers on a bush :shock: it is stunning :love: especially when you understand that I am rubbish at gardening and nothing, other that grass and weeds, usually grows when I.m around :oops:

002-Copy2.jpg

Just look how beautiful this rose is :love:

yellowrose1.jpg

and this one

001-1.jpg

What a lovely garden its so fab being out and seeing it all change isnt it! I used to get obsessed with my garden watching everything grow and doing slug patrol!

I miss my garden :cry:

it looks really nice, the rose bush looks gorgeus, i think many plants are thriving after the hard winter we had, i noticed our rose climber is huge this year :)

Aww I love it :) the decking is pretty. :love: I want to get a little table and chairs for my rented house. where did you get yours?

Aww I love it :) the decking is pretty. :love: I want to get a little table and chairs for my rented house. where did you get yours?

It was realy cheap in Argos last year.. it only cost me about £50for the set :D it's really sturdy and the chairs fold away for storing in the winter :thumb:

The rabbits have the only bit of shade in the garden too :roll:

Have to wait for a while to save some money to get some nice shrubs to put in :D

I have always been so rubbish at gardening :oops: but since moving here I seem to be improving :D the front garden looks really nice too, I put some pretty bedding plants in and some box plants to try and form a bit of a boundry hedge

I have always been so rubbish at gardening :oops: but since moving here I seem to be improving :D the front garden looks really nice too, I put some pretty bedding plants in and some box plants to try and form a bit of a boundry hedge

I'm not the best at it either, but at 34 I'm way old before my time and I love the satisfaction when I make something grow! I adore my garden! :love:

Back