• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there any reason???

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Hi All,

As you know we managed to get our girls rebonded at the beginning of the month. Everything has been great and they have been so loving.

However, yesterday whilst out in the garden a huge fight ensued followed by a few more. We have gradually increased their space and they were in an area that they have been happy enough in together for the last 8-10 days (when let out)

We bought them back in but they have seperated in their cage, one one end and the other the other. Womble will quite happily go up to Pinky for a groom if she is startled by something (which Pinky obliges) but as soon as Womble is happy she goes for her.

We are sure we didn't increase space too rapidly but we will be taking it back a few stages and limiting their space etc and watching them this weekend but wondered if anyone had any idea of the specific reason??? Is Womble just a selfish :censored::censored::censored::censored: :lol::lol:

I dont know - mine did exactly the same thing last week, have you got anything that is either ones in the area - The only thing that I think may have set mine off was some tunnels I put in that were Sootys and oreos though they had been aired and cleaned thoroughly im sure thats what did it! is everything neutral? I have had to go back to restricted space as well :roll:

Silly bunnuhs

Thanks for reply.

No it was a completely free but of garden. the only thing we can think of is that is was a certain bit of shade that they were fighting over and therefore relearned the fighting :?:?

Back