• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine at the vets U/D sunday

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Shes having her incisors removed as we speak ....got to phone again in an hour ....poor little lady.:(

Last edited:
Sending loads of vibes for Jasmine, hope you are okay Davina, Harry's having his removed next week, so I know how you feel:cry:

I wasn't even expecting it to happen today ,went in for a tooth check for her and Diesel (he had his burred) and a myxi jab for Diesel and Jas ended up staying in :?

I take it she was eating fine then, as you weren't expecting it? So that's a good thing, at least. :) Lots of good wishes winging her way! x

I take it she was eating fine then, as you weren't expecting it? So that's a good thing, at least. :) Lots of good wishes winging her way! x

Shes had problems all the while I've had her and has her incisors burred every 4 weeks ,I knew an op was going to be on the cards at some stage but not quite today!

Shes had problems all the while I've had her and has her incisors burred every 4 weeks ,I knew an op was going to be on the cards at some stage but not quite today!

Ah, I see. Well, at least when they take you by surprise like that there's no chance to get all panicky first. :) Hope she's home soon. :)

Well a bit of an update.....they had her under anaesthetic for 2 hours and only managed to get the bottom 2 incisors out :shock:

Poor Jas is going to have to have another op in the not too distant future :(

I've yet to speak to the vets about it ,hes busy consulting

I've just got her home and settled in the bathroom .

The reason the teeth took so long to get out was that they were ankylosed (fused to the bone) apparently.

Nigel reckons she must have had infection in there at some stage and thats what caused it ......shes had lots of painkillers ,antibiotics and metaclopromide and shes had her molars burred too....poor Jas,she must be quite sore .

Oh and Nigel presented me with the teeth in a little bag :shock::?

Shes got to go through it all again in 3 weeks :(

Back