• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ice pods

is any one elses bunnies as confussed by them as my two are:lol: patricks tried to eat it and twinsen is nudging it about and licking it :roll::lol:

Lola moves it to the Corner and stares at it, Like it's gonna eat her or something! Then eventually she'll lick it and lay on it :lol: The silly thing is she does it everyday, Like she has totally forgotten what it is since the day before :roll:

Aaaah - have just re-read title - thought for a while you had rushed out and bought 1st day editions of ipads for the little ones!!! early acquiring bunnies??:lol::lol::lol:

Mine wouldn't go near it if it was wrapped or under anything. As soon as i put it in as it is they all love it now......it's funny watching all 3 trying to get their bum on it!!! must buy some more! :lol:

Are they the same ones as they have in P@H? Saw some today whilst stocking up on bunny food and was tempted - even if just for myself as the car very much likes overheating at the mo and I have to put the hot air on full blast to cool the engine down ... it was sunny today too - phew, I was HOT!! :shock:

Back