• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Much Do You Pay for Lapinject VHD vaccine?

How much do you pay for Lapinject jabs?

• £15 and under: I have less than 5 buns done at a time

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • £15-£20: I have less than 5 buns done at a time

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Over £20: I have less than 5 buns done at a time

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • £15 and under: I have 5 buns or more done at a time

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • £15-£20: I have 5 buns or more done at a time

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Over £20: I have 5 buns or more done at a time

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Following on another thread I think I am being diddled!

I pay £25 per Lapinject VHD jab AFTER the multi rabbit discount.

How much do you pay?

And do you have one bun or two or use the whole bottle of 5 vaccines (as we do)?

Will try and add poll but not sure how to!

We took some in today for their vaccination but haven't paid yet. I think it was £12.50 each including 15% discount which we get if we take in more than 3 bunnies at a time :wave:

My vet doesn't differentiate between lapinject and cylap price-wise; they keep both in stock and use either depending on how many buns are in for injections each day. It's £36 for the annual myxo/vhd 2-weeks apart, or £21 for a single vaccination. I then get a 10% discount for taking 3 or more together, but this applies generally and not to lapinject. That makes it hard for me to answer the poll :lol:

Last edited:
My vet has recently changed to Lapinject and charges the same as for Cylap which I think is £22 ish, it doesn't matter how many buns you get done.

Ours are between £13-£16 I think (clicked the £15-£20 option just in case as my memory is awful :oops: ). We get a 10% discount after requesting one last year as we were bringing in 4 rabbits regularly for all their vaccines (not necessarily at the same time last year, although it is now). The vet said we could have 10% of all vaccinations for any of our animal collection we bring in too, not just the buns :D

My vet doesn't differentiate between lapinject and cylap price-wise; they keep both in stock and use either depending on how many buns are in for injections each day. It's £36 for the annual myxo/vhd 2-weeks apart, or £21 for a single vaccination. I then get a 10% discount for taking 3 or more together, but this applies generally and not to lapinject. That makes it hard for me to answer the poll :lol:

Maybe I should have specified this too. When my vets changed to lapinject they continued to charge the same price as they did for cylap, also everyone gets a discount of 10% if they take in more than 3 animals of any species for any type of vaccination, again it isn;t specific to lapinject :)

Ours was around £15 per bunny last year. I took 5 but she doesn't offer a discount, but I think that's really cheap anyway.

£24.87 for first bunny
£12.10 for subsequent bunnies..
(Harcourt-Browns, Harrogate)

(I've ticked the 15 - 20 box as that's the average, £16 'each' for 3 bunnies or £18 each for 2 of them).

I'm not sure I could cope with taking more than 3 in at one go to be honest and transporting them, moving them around etc was a nightmare.

I pay £15.47 each regardless of how many I take. I was hoping that if I got 5 done each time they'd offer a discount but they didn't seem keen.

Will my friend and i get a discount if we go together and take 4 buns between us? :p

Also, if their vet has to buy it in, does anyone just pay for the vial?

I'm trying to get all mine vaccinated at the same time now to see if I can get any discount. Currently they all go in at different times because they all came to me at different times :roll:

It's £21.45 for each one. Although so far I've only had cylap for the VHD.

I think I just pay for the vial and a consult so its about £35 ish in total with 4 buns being done at the same time.

Back