• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

healthy pet club?

:wave: ohh we are!!!
we get 6 monthly health check ups and jabs and flea/woming meds :)
for a bunny its something like £11 a month at my vet :)
deffinatly worth it as it would cost alot in one go if we didnt split the payments up :)

yeah its about £11 a month at mine. I get 2 rear guards, 2 mxyi jabs, 1 VHD jab, a year health check and 10% discount on all other required by vets inc neutering. They have told me that without the club the stuff i get would cost £138.92 but with it is £125.03. Think i am going to do it but its going to be a lot as i will have 4 buns soon so need to think about it.

both my bunnies are, and yes its worth it, they get twice free yerly health check at anytime that i would like, free vaccinations and 10percent discount on all treatment etc, my bunnies microchip only cost £6 in the end with the discounts :D
for rosie i pay about £3.90 a month, that is a fixed price, when i got locks in the club the price had gone upto about £5 but still worth it, soo rosie still works out cheap for it :) good job really with the amount of treatment she has every week and i never originally insured her, but will insure all bunnies from now on

Back