• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny overload!! *cuteness alert*

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Sat in the run today with the babies to try and get them used to humans! They are all so adorable, thought id get you guys some more pics

Firstly, mummy bunny - Amber :love: Shes still very very scared, she flinches when i try to stroke her :(

Amber1.jpg

Amber-1.jpg

Ellie - shes a cheeky little girl! Shes really coming out of her shell, she was jumping all over my legs, shes going to make someone a fab little pet

Elli2.jpg

Arnie2.jpg

Ellie-1.jpg

Anya :love::love::love:
Anya-2.jpg

Arnie - hes a mummys boy at the moment, although on Sunday they will be 8 weeks old so he'll need to be split :( Dont know how hes going to cope by himself :(
Arnie1.jpg

Arnie-1.jpg

Evie - shes the most nervous out of all the babies :( Bless her. She will happily graze/run round if im watching from the window, but as soon as you step outside she hides in the tunnels
Evie-1.jpg

Ellie and Anya
EllieandAnya.jpg

Bunny pile!
babybunnypile.jpg

xXx

Certainly cuteness overload!!

I love how theres a little black and white one in the middle of all the light coloured ones :love:

the mummy looks like my lop I had when i was younger called flopsy - gorgeous :love:

aww :love::love::love: They are soo cute! Evie and Ellie, are my favs, they look really cute in the pics.
Is it normal for say Anya to be the only black and white one or is it common to get that?

On the big ear thing lol, how long does it take for rabbits to grow into their ears? as Digit stills seems to have quite big ears compared to himself :lol:

I have just been asking matt how far you are from me, he said very far and would a journey like that be ok for a rabbit, I said people of RU travel the country to give a bunny a home. :)

How old are the buns now?

Theyre 7 weeks and 4 days old today :) Myxi jabs are booked for next friday, and then they will be able to go to their new homes (with neutering vouchers of course) xx

Theyre 7 weeks and 4 days old today :) Myxi jabs are booked for next friday, and then they will be able to go to their new homes (with neutering vouchers of course) xx

You dont know how tempted I am, we go on holiday on Monday so will have time to think and then if she hasnt been snapped up while I am away.

Its the bonding that freaks me out the most! :oops:

Back