• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st 'We got you' day for Rosie!

martlou

Warren Veteran
Dear Rosie

I can hardly believe it's a year today that we brought you home. You brought sunshine back to our lives after losing our beloved Bobby. It was hard at first, because I felt guilty we had a new bunny, but you are so beautiful and funny. Mummy and Daddy's little ballerina girl with your amazing binkies, running and jumping. You're also slowly destroying the settee :shock: but we don't really mind because it's worth it that you're here with us in your forever home rather than having to fend for yourself as a stray where you were found.

We're so happy to have you Rosie and Mummy, Daddy and Little Teddy love you very much :love:

rosiehayheadvsmall.jpg

Jack and Hollie: Is you a BARC's bunneh? We is extra speshal. Happys gotcha day Rosie! We opes you is weeellly appy but you luks appy. Oh and we opes you got lotts of treets. Speshally the round fennygreek fings - dey are soo nice! We is BARCS bunnehs tooo so we knows how speshal dey are! ;)

Jack and Hollie: Is you a BARC's bunneh? We is extra speshal. Happys gotcha day Rosie! We opes you is weeellly appy but you luks appy. Oh and we opes you got lotts of treets. Speshally the round fennygreek fings - dey are soo nice! We is BARCS bunnehs tooo so we knows how speshal dey are! ;)

Rosie: Yes, me and Little Ted is both BARCs bunnies, mummy and daddy is always telling us we is special and beautiful :D. We is very happy here improving the decor and nomming all the plants and weeds. I got some lovely treats and my belly was very full. Fank you everyone who said I is a pretty bunny:)

Back