• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Crackerjack NEWS post 37

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Crackerjack is a very poorly bunny:cry:
He was castrated today and had a dental at same time..his teeth were a mess..and he hasn't taken well to the ops
He has had maximum painkiller and I have injections here to top up through the night, he is on a heatpad and is covered by a blanket
At one point I thought he'd gone, but vigorous massage got him going again
Vet is available on phone and to come out if needed but she says she can do no more than I am and at least he is in a familiar place
Vibes please for this little chap:(

Last edited:
Oh no so sorry Jill, I hope he pulls through and finds his forever home, life is so unfair - is this one of the dental buns you recently took in, or another one?

Sending loads of vibes for him x

Oh no so sorry Jill, I hope he pulls through and finds his forever home, life is so unfair - is this one of the dental buns you recently took in, or another one?

Sending loads of vibes for him x

Crackerjack is one the Elkesley Bunnies that I collected from terrible conditions. He really deserves the chance of a good home where he has space to run around and the love and care he should have had before.

Jill if anyone can get him through this then I know you can.

I've only just seen this Jill. Come on Crackerjack you can do it boy.

Get well vibes on their way xxx

Back