• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on Daisy :/

TasherR

Alpha Buck
hey every one :wave: daisy is at the vets tommorow because i think she is a dave :shock:
i was just wondering if there is anything that i would need to do differently to bond her and trev if it turns out that she is infact a dave :lol:
they are used to having each other around because they have been next to each other for a few months (i was waiting until she was old enough to be spayed to bond them) and trev goes over of kisses but they cant quiet reach bless them :) any info would be much appreacheated thanks :D oh and i was wondering can i change her/his name or will it just confuse her? thanks:)

Last edited:
Ah!

Hop[efully their won't be any problems with bonding. Two bucks often bond better than two does - mine love each other to pieces! Are yours littermates?

Good luck at the vets!

oh good:D hopefully she will be a she :? because they are my first buns im still learning all of this sort off stuff.
and no there not littermates i got trev for my 18 birthday 2 years in october but i felt bad that he didnt have a friend
so i got daisy just before christmas. they seem to get along fine she/he seems totally obsessed with trev but hes not really bothered anymore that she is in his garage :lol:

As long as you do it all properly then there shouldn't be a problem :)
Also, changing the name is fine. Charlie used to be called Lilly and even though he knew his old name, he responds to Charlie fine now! I've known he was a boy for a year and a half so he was young when I realised he had boy bits!
(Although he did still respond to Lilly last time I said it :oops: )

Update on daisy :/

Hi everyone i took daisy to the vets and its official she is a HE! lol
booked in to be castrated in two weeks and then i can start the bonding :D
hopefully it will go well :) now all he* needs is a less feminine name:lol:

Hi everyone i took daisy to the vets and its official she is a HE! lol
booked in to be castrated in two weeks and then i can start the bonding :D
hopefully it will go well :) now all he* needs is a less feminine name:lol:

awww good luck...

Davey - sounds similar :lol::lol::lol:

Back