• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thanking you fur my vibes

hannah C

Alpha Buck
jas: Hello RU Jasmine heres
steve: me too i'm heres

jas: i iz here to says a big thanking you fur all my vibes......the vets made me sleepys and when i woke up i was not very wells. and the fur is missing from my tummy! the vets lets my hoomin comes to picks me up this afternoon, i has been gone from homes a long times. i iz still feelings blue but i iz very happy to be home.

steve: u has a bare tummy jas coz once the vets got u snoring they came alonge with a buzzzzzzyy bee and it eated off your fur i heards it! bbbbuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzz

jas: really:shock::shock:.....does it come back?

steve: well when my plums went missing my furs grows back. i should have ad a looks fur them whilst you was away.....they went missing in the same place....are you missing anything?

jas: no just my fur.....i think....do i has plums?? anywayz heres are some pictures for the RU hoomins to show i iz ok.

Jas:heres i iz with a bit of apples.....just a nibble
IMG_0140.jpg

flopsing out
IMG_0148.jpg

looks no furs........i feels exposed
IMG_0141.jpg

oh and i suppose i should show steve so he dosen't feel neglected
IMG_0174.jpg

bye bye RU thanking you fur my vibes!

Mini: "I iz sorry to hear about your missing furz. I lost loads of furz. Hang on, I make mummeh find a picture."

IMGP6296-vi.jpg

Mini: "Looks they tooks it from my tummeh AND ma ear AND ma leg! They so means. it's an epidemic I tells you. We should phones da police. I hope your furz returns soon."

What a brave gurl you ave been Jasmine. It must ave been scarey for you. Very glad to hear that you iz getting better now. :love:

Mini: "I iz sorry to hear about your missing furz. I lost loads of furz. Hang on, I make mummeh find a picture."

IMGP6296-vi.jpg

Mini: "Looks they tooks it from my tummeh AND ma ear AND ma leg! They so means. it's an epidemic I tells you. We should phones da police. I hope your furz returns soon."

Me: You shouldn't be showing all the bucks out there your naked bum bum, it's bad enough hormonewise with spring fever!

Beau: (whispers) ignore her, I finks you looks well sexy! ;)

What a brave gurl you ave been Jasmine. It must ave been scarey for you. Very glad to hear that you iz getting better now. :love:

jas: thanking you. i was scarys i do not likes being piks up and my hoomin told the vets this.....the dos everything to me waring hand protectors!

steve: was great whats you on abouts.....nurses gives me lots of fussys when u ad dissapeared.

jas::roll:

Me: You shouldn't be showing all the bucks out there your naked bum bum, it's bad enough hormonewise with spring fever!

Beau: (whispers) ignore her, I finks you looks well sexy! ;)

Mischa: "Don't give her ideas!"

mini that looks really hurtful! i hopes you recovered ok!

Mini: "Oh I's is fine now. Mummeh says she thinks they put a spring in mys 'ip cos I iz such a good jumper. Good is not a word she uses though when she is asleeps in the morning."

How is Jasmine now? Has she recovered ok? Not too angry with you I hope!

she's eating just. very grumpy, she's quite a vocal rabbit any way but she grunting and squeeking away at me! nibbling on hay over apple so she must me on the mend.

steves mad at me just because he was locked in a cage for 2 days at the vets. bless him. jas is so nervous though i couldnt not take him with her he clams her down.

Yeah it's amazing what a partner can do for their nerves! I hope she continues eating ok.

Back