• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New mummeh needed

weedug

Mama Doe
Ma name iz Honey and I iz needin a newz mummeh. Ma old mummeh iz vewy bad and left me in da rain for a long, long time. She sayz for 5 minutes! I needed drieded when I comed in. Now I fink I needz a new mummeh who doesn't bees bad to me.

001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you poor fing! you should report your mummeh for being so cruel to you!!!
I hope you are all warm and snuggly now. You needs to sulk with mummeh to get some treatsies ;)

I wouldn't take da treatsies. All ma toyz got wet too, and ma new blanket so I iz goin to wait and get somefing nice and big for a treatsie and make her feel bad ;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't take da treatsies. All ma toyz got wet too, and ma new blanket so I iz goin to wait and get somefing nice and big for a treatsie and make her feel bad ;)

Beau: Dat a very good plan!! When my mummeh beez bad (which usually involves takin me to the vet or to meet a new lady bun) I haz a major strop and tries to follow dis wiv a minor bout of stasis, just to make her really worry. Den she buys me all my favey foods like Basil and Auntie Liz's special biscuits...one time I even made her go out and pick dandelions in da rain, muhahahha!

Mischa: "Oh yous poor bun!! And I thought having to put up with pinks and purples was bad enoughs!"

Fank you all very much! It is nice to know there is nice hoomans out dare.

Fank you Beau, I took your advices and I made her pick me dandelions in da rain :lol:

Last edited:
Beau: Dat a very good plan!! When my mummeh beez bad (which usually involves takin me to the vet or to meet a new lady bun) I haz a major strop and tries to follow dis wiv a minor bout of stasis, just to make her really worry. Den she buys me all my favey foods like Basil and Auntie Liz's special biscuits...one time I even made her go out and pick dandelions in da rain, muhahahha!

Ash:Us bunnys are cleverer than theeze hummans tink.i use this on my mummeh:lol:muhahahahaha

Keith: Mah mummeh is the AWFULLEST. She puts this syringe of gross in my mouth in the mornin AND teh evenin. And I tries to tell her NO, and I stamp my feets when I see it, but she still does it? AND THEN thinx "Oh treatsies yah that'll make it okay."
I mean I eat em up but then i run off again to make sure she knows this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
And sumtimes I just mind my bizness and walk across patwick and she PICKS ME UP?! and says "bunneh patwix tryin to read his book and you're in front of the words". I mean, I'M CUTER THEN WORDS?! :shock:
AND once I've weed on bedding she TAKES IT AWAY?! and puts some clean stuff in and I HAVE TO WEE ON THAT BIT AGAIN. S'terrible.

Whens you find your new mummeh can I come too?

Keith: Mah mummeh is the AWFULLEST. She puts this syringe of gross in my mouth in the mornin AND teh evenin. And I tries to tell her NO, and I stamp my feets when I see it, but she still does it? AND THEN thinx "Oh treatsies yah that'll make it okay."
I mean I eat em up but then i run off again to make sure she knows this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
And sumtimes I just mind my bizness and walk across patwick and she PICKS ME UP?! and says "bunneh patwix tryin to read his book and you're in front of the words". I mean, I'M CUTER THEN WORDS?! :shock:
AND once I've weed on bedding she TAKES IT AWAY?! and puts some clean stuff in and I HAVE TO WEE ON THAT BIT AGAIN. S'terrible.

Whens you find your new mummeh can I come too?

:lol::lol::lol: you can come live with me Keith. I definitely think you are cuter than words :love::love::love: I think your mummeh needs to post lots of pictures of you on here!

Back