• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dudster is going in for his 2nd dental tomorrow

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I've been putting this off for a few weeks as he has been eating, albeit less and less and doing it in fits and starts. He randomly stopped eating completely the first time with no warning, this time he's obviously toughened up a bit! I thought what with a bank holiday coming up I didnt want to risk it so he's booked in for tomorrow. My poor little black furry flying sausage he's been so happy recently as well, he was binkying around like a crazy thing this morning! I feel so mean and scared for him but I know it has to be done :( I dont know how some of you cope with having to have monthly dentals I'd be a wreck!!

Lots of positive thoughts for Dudley, hope he doesn't get too scared!

How often does he have to have them?

Thank you everyone! The little rascal has nommed all his dinner in one sitting :shock: this is best he has eaten in weeks!! Now Im all bothered that Ive made the wrong decision or he's not ready yet or it's miraculously sorted itself!!!

Debster he's only had one and that was the last week of December! so Ive been watching him closely but last time he just stopped eating and this time he's eating smaller amounts, running off then coming back!

Back