• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini and Mischa want to show you round their home

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Well, mainly Mischa. They are celebrating you see, they got their sleepy shelf back last night, after we had to take it out because of their excessive weeing. Now that's sorted and with a few additions to build up two of the sides they can have it back.

Mischa: "Hello bunnehs of RU and their hoomin slaves"

_IGP7827-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Hang on we make mummeh move our curtain"

_IGP7826-vi.jpg

Mischa: "There, that better"

_IGP7825-vi.jpg

Mischa: "This is my bootiful wifeybun"

_IGP7824-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Hang on, be with you in a moment, mmmmmmmmmmm"

_IGP7823-vi.jpg

Mischa: "This is our sleepy shelf which we have rightfully claimed back, norty mummeh. It's very cosey. We like to sleep up here at nightime and when we have our afternoon nap""

_IGP7824-vi.jpg

Mischa: "It is high for us but we like to jump off here. Mummeh says we are norty, but we ignore her. Mwahahahaha."

_IGP7828-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Mmmm, pretty bunbum. Sorry where was I?"

_IGP7830-vi.jpg

Mischa: "This is our bottom floor. We has our toilet here. Please can you tell Mummeh we need more hay. We has eated it all already."

_IGP7836-vi.jpg

Mischa: "And this is our living room and dining room. We have a big bowl, we eat lots. You can see our chew bars protecting the wall."

_IGP7834-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Cos we did this. Mummeh says we norty again, we ignore her again though."

_IGP7838-vi.jpg

Mischa: "This is our nice soft floor. It has a plastic sheet to protect the carpet if we wee, then towels to make it springy, then vetbed (I don't like the word 'vet'), then a soft sheet to protect our footies. I disapprove of the pink though. I is a manly bun."

_IGP7831-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Mummeh says this is our junk pile. We're not aloud (hang on, aloud? allowed?) up here cos we eat it all. I think mummeh silly, we are meant to eats a lot. Arn't we? Anyway, mummeh says this is where our carrier lives. The carrier confuses me. Sometimes we go in it and end up on the grass, I likes that, sometimes we go to that 'vet' thing though, I dislikes that. We has lots of twoels and vetbed and lots of food and cleaning stuff. And we like it when the purple bag comes down cos that means fresh hay. however, I also disapprove of the purple colour. :roll:"

_IGP7839-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Goodbye! Say goodbye Mini! (Look more pink AND purple, I can'ts stands it I tell you.)"
Mini: *sigh* "Go away, I'm busy!"

_IGP7840-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Dandelion: You have a very nice house. I know how you feel about the pink. Clover and I have pink carpet on our ramp and a pink stool to sit on. Mums can be a bit daft sometimes. Us boys DO NOT LIKE PINK!!!!!

My goodness what lucky bunnys you are Mischia and Mini! That bed looks so cosy that I want to climb in it myself :lol:

Dandelion: You have a very nice house. I know how you feel about the pink. Clover and I have pink carpet on our ramp and a pink stool to sit on. Mums can be a bit daft sometimes. Us boys DO NOT LIKE PINK!!!!!

Rainbow: I likes pink and I iz a boy, but I iz a bit special

Mischa: "She's so daft. Pink, purple AND flowers. :roll: No wonder everyone thinks I'm a girl! She says she's thinking of changing my name. I hope I get something more boyish like Butch. I suspect she means more just spelling it differently though. She says everyone calls me Mish-sha instead of Mish-ka."

My goodness what lucky bunnys you are Mischia and Mini! That bed looks so cosy that I want to climb in it myself :lol:

Oh me too!! I often wish I was a bit smaller so could crawl in there with them!

Last edited:
Cute bunnehs!!! :love::love:

Starbuck: Fanks for showing us yer home. I have this big pink fing where my hay goes and I sleep and I does my wees and poos. AND a pink towel. Stoopid mummeh! :roll:

Cute bunnehs!!! :love::love:

Starbuck: Fanks for showing us yer home. I have this big pink fing where my hay goes and I sleep and I does my wees and poos. AND a pink towel. Stoopid mummeh! :roll:

Mischa: "Oh you iz a poor thing. How cruel. I thinks mummeh likes pink. The rest of her room is red though. I don't understand why we gets the pink. Why can't we have red? Red's a manly colour. I think we should swap and I get her red bit and she squeeze in our pink bit with Mini."

Mischa: "Oh you iz a poor thing. How cruel. I thinks mummeh likes pink. The rest of her room is red though. I don't understand why we gets the pink. Why can't we have red? Red's a manly colour. I think we should swap and I get her red bit and she squeeze in our pink bit with Mini."

Starbuck: I fink you should too. Ma step-sister Fay has got a blue fing that she can sleep and poo in, why dont I got that? I fink I go and push her out and she can have my one and I will have hers. Tho she smells and I would have to put up with her smell once she iz gone. Yuck.

Mischa: "Oh it's so not fair. You know together we could probably use the fone and call the AR ES PE CE AA."

Jas: i likes yor home pad! and i likes all da pinks.....all our stuffs is blue because steve was ere first........needs to distroy some stuffs and gets the hoomin to buys girly stuff to replaces it.

steve: mee too, the pinks may not be alls that bad....it just a realllly light red. my hoomin says i is a feminim bunneh anyhoo whatever that means

Jas: i likes yor home pad! and i likes all da pinks.....all our stuffs is blue because steve was ere first........needs to distroy some stuffs and gets the hoomin to buys girly stuff to replaces it.

steve: mee too, the pinks may not be alls that bad....it just a realllly light red. my hoomin says i is a feminim bunneh anyhoo whatever that means

Mischa: "I guess this is wot I get living with two girls. :roll: Honestly the stuff I has to puts up with."

Awww they are soo cute :love:

Radish & Waffle: We is girly bun buns but out mummeh no like teh pink so we no get to has the pink fings :(

Back