• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I very rarely ask, but can i have vibes for Herbie - Is it normal to still be sleepy?

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My wee lad is going in to get his incisor out, yes, only one.....because he has already had the op to get them all out before and one keeps growing back in.

I had been getting it burred, but it was starting to grow at an alarming rate and it quickly looks like an elephants tusk!

Anyways, he is in tomorrow for the op. Inca is going to keep him company. I have the long weekend off to help him recover.

Just kept putting it to the back of my mind, and now its tomorrow, i am rather nervous for him.

Here is the wee gummy lad and his sister Inca x
P1010537.jpg

Last edited:
Awwhh! Good luck Herbie! Sending lots of vibes! :wave:

I'm having this problem with Daphne - she had her insicors out a while back but I noticed the other day that one's grown back. I can't decide if I should take her in to have it taken out again or just keep getting it burred. :? Dentals are always a cause of worry for me. And they're so chuffing expensive! :roll::lol:

Good luck Herbie sending lots of vibes and hope it all goes well! The Dudster is also going in for his second dental tomorrow :(

Good luck Herbie, sending you loads of snuggles.

Kirsty, I am thinking of you too as I know what you will be like;):D

Tons of vibes for Herbie ........... and for his faithful Inca keeping his company ............ and for you!

Back