• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What shall i call my new bunny shed?

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Ideas please :wave:

I have taken pics, got to put lino down and roof on run then will move buns in and put a thread up, pics from start to finish :D

I love it already :D

Oh, you tease! I want piccys now! :p:lol:

Are you going to make a little name sign for it? My mum thinks I should call Brian's playhouse 'Bunnycott' which I think sounds quite nice. :)

Oh, you tease! I want piccys now! :p:lol:

Are you going to make a little name sign for it? My mum thinks I should call Brian's playhouse 'Bunnycott' which I think sounds quite nice. :)

hehe nope im going to make you all wait! :lol:

Oh thats nice, yeh im going to make a sign for the front, i dont want to pinch your name though x

Oh, you're so mean! :roll::lol:

If you like it, you feel free to use it! It's just a suggestion mum came up with but tbh, I wasn't really going to give the playhouse a name. I just have 'The Playhouse', 'The Shed' and 'The Hutch'. Inventive huh? ;):lol:

Oh, I forgot to ask, hows everything going with Teddy? I lost track of the bonding threads. :oops: I hope they're all still ok in their foursome. :love:

Oh, I forgot to ask, hows everything going with Teddy? I lost track of the bonding threads. :oops: I hope they're all still ok in their foursome. :love:

They are being very good, currently in the biggest crate, no problems at all.... hoping things stay the same when they move into the shed *gulp* :D

'The Warren'

That's what I'm going to call the bunny room if I ever manage to bond them into a four.

Got the same problem naming my new set up. Bunnies move in tomorrow YAY! I'm thinking I should call it "Overdraft City" :oops:

When it was just Eric and Ernie in the shed we called it .....

" Boys of the Playbun mansion" But now Honey is in there too it's just the "Playbun Mansion"

They have a name plate for it too...........

Eric is on the left, Ernie in the middle and Honey the floozy on the right.

Nameplate.jpg

I have a few set ups :oops:

We have some very sensible ones and then we have The Rumpus Room for our group of troublemakers who make such a mess. We had the Bunny Bunker - for a pair of buns who chewed just about every thing, we have the beach house (full of pictures of lighthouses), The Little Warren - because I bought that one second hand from Jo at The Little Warrens, The Toy Box - two pesky, norty buns, who have lots of childrens toys.

I could go on but won't. One of my favourites is Windwhistle Cabin, which is decorated all American Folk Art and as a tribute to the guys at Windwhistle.

Got to see a photo and am sure that we could all make some more great suggestions.:D

Back