• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Noses and Blooming Roses; OPEN GARDEN on 19th/20th June

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Hi

My annual Garden Open Day is 19th/20th June: This year we are raising money for the RSPCA Rabbit Care Voucher Scheme - the local RSPCA are very good at providing neutering vouchers and free/cheap rabbit care via their local clinics.

I would love to see some of you here! 25 Elfleda Rd , Cambridge, CB5 8LZ 1pm-7pm each day - admission free.

There will be tea and cakes, rabbits and roses. People will be on hand to give advice on rabbit care and gardening!

I am having trouble up-loading the poster into this thread (its a pdf) but will update this thread when I have managed it!!

blooms-10-v2-hires-single.jpg

If anyone lives or works locally (Cambridge) and would be able to send e-mails round of the poster or put up printed copies then please PM me.

Last edited:
I'd love to come, but am doing the Cancer Research 24hr Relay for Life that weekend.

I hope it goes brilliantly, and you must take lots of pictures of your beautiful garden to show us all! xx

BUMP!!!

Please try and advertise this wherever you can - even if you don't live anywhere near me please can you think of placing on Facebook etc or other bunny related websites/forums?

I have been ill and so have not been able to do the advertising I would normally do

Thank you

Posters available from twigs.way@ntlworld.com

Back