• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I`v been to the rabbit rescue........

pennypoos

Mama Doe
and i`v reserved two beautifull dwarf lops. Their names are george and misty, and they are all big fluffy, and i`m in love. george is a big grey ball of fluff and he is malting like mad, i kept getting mouth fulls of fluff :lol:, and misty is a light black colour is she is:love::love::love:. I had a lovely cuddle off both of them, and george snuggled into my chin, and vibrated when i stroked him.
:love::love::love: I`m so happy

I`ll def post some pics I`m so exited, just need to get a shed for them to live in, and have a home check, then they can come and live with me.:rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::mrgreen:

I just want more and more bunnies.. but I can't BOO

Good for you they sound lovely xx

gwaaan get some more, you know you want to.
If i wasn`t married i would have a hundred bunnehs. I have a mahoosive garden to fit loads of shed/run`s for bun`s. But the OH would have a duck fit. he`s not keen on me getting george and misty, but he knows how much i love buns, so he`ll put up with em.

I`ll def post some pics I`m so exited, just need to get a shed for them to live in, and have a home check, then they can come and live with me.:rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::mrgreen:

gwaaan get some more, you know you want to.
If i wasn`t married i would have a hundred bunnehs. I have a mahoosive garden to fit loads of shed/run`s for bun`s. But the OH would have a duck fit. he`s not keen on me getting george and misty, but he knows how much i love buns, so he`ll put up with em.

i have a masonette and my buns have got the whole spare room, apart from me cordoning the bed off, which they still get on, and Bobby has run of the house, so no room at the Inn.. one day though one day

How exciting! Lucky bunnies (and lucky you!):D

Are you bonding them with Penny?

No i think im going to keep penny as a single house bun. The lady at the rescue said that because she is used to having the run of the house, it might stress her out putting her back outside into a smaller space than what she is used to. And my OH would most definitely not let me have anymore animals in the house.:(

Sound gorgeous.. but would need to see piccies before we can definately say they are gorgeous

They are beautifull i promise.;)
And i also promise to post pics.:D

Back