• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home deal

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
Pets at home are doing a three for two offer on all small animal products this week but only online, got an email about it. I think they do free delivery if you spend £30 too. :wave:

Im glad i saw this post, not only that you get 10% off when you spend over £60.

so overall plenty of savings to be had.

Ive certainly stocked up on wood shavings, timothy hay etc etc:D

There's a £10 delivery surcharge to my house - despite the fact there are two P@H superstores within 30miles.:roll:

And, I've just seen that even Inverness is the same - despite there being a superstore there!! What a con - it's Inverness, not Mars!! :lol::lol:

There's a £10 delivery surcharge to my house - despite the fact there are two P@H superstores within 30miles.:roll:

And, I've just seen that even Inverness is the same - despite there being a superstore there!! What a con - it's Inverness, not Mars!! :lol::lol:

No, not when your order is over £29! I am the same as you, in the Highlands, I ordered a hutch from them in January, free postage. And because of the offer, I just bought 10 bags of hay and straw and free postage :)

But if your order is below £29, and you live in the Highlands, you do have to pay £10 surcharge!

Thanks for this website OP!

Back