• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some advice please!

amyyy

New Kit
Susan’s a mini lop, she is supposedly 12 weeks old (she is tiny, so I think she’s younger, she was supposedly 6 weeks when we ended up with her, but that is a long story :censored:) and she is really small and fragile.

Yesterday she went to the vet for a check up and before we could even realise what was happening she got in a massive panic and did some kind of spectacular backflip off of the vet table. It was really awful and I feel so bad.:(

The vet checked her over and she seemed okay at the time. We’ve obviously been keeping an eye on her and she’s developed a really bad limp on her back leg.

She seems fine in herself, eating, drinking, going to toilet, running around everywhere and wanting to be stroked, and we rung the vet for advice in the night. It seems a limp like her foot hurts, rather than a drag like it's her back or anything. I am taking her to the vet in a minute, to get her looked at, and painkillers and xrays etc.

Basically, I’ve never had experience with possible broken limbs before, so am all in a state and just wanted some advice on what I should be asking for at the vet and just anything that might help! I’m just hoping it’s not broken.

welcome to Ru but sorry to hear of Susans injury.
I do hope the vet can sort it this morning and sending vibes for her.sue:wave:

Back