• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

fido9378

New Kit
Can anyone tell me if it is better for a bunny to have a pal or does it make no difference? im thinkin of gettin a lady friend for my buddy Oscar after ive had his bits done.:)

I'd say it's better for them to have a pal. I never noticed it when I was younger, but with working shifts she looks SO lonely in the hutch and having a little friend (soon to be sorted) would be MUCH better. If you can afford it and accommodate properly I'd def say get a friend

Definately get him a friend :) Bunnies are social animals, theres nothing better than seeing 2 bunnies cuddled up :love: Oscar will certainly thank you in the long run, as bunnies do get lonely, especially when theyre outside alone xxx

I would defenitly get him a friend, My poor Lola gets lonely at the moment but Im sorting out having her spayed so I can get her a husbun :D

thanks, i fuss him alot and so does everyone who sees him but i cant help but think tht at night and when we are all out a friend would br there to keep him company:D

Back