• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe.. ****kayj****

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I adopted Phoebe from Kayj at the weekend, she is 3yr old girly bun whos suffers with snuffles same as Albie.

They hit it off really well and enjoy spending there days lazing in the litter tray together or sharing some veggies. She is a chunky girl, who loves her food and she is also a little monkey who enjoys nose rubs and eating her shreddies with panacur in a morning :love:

Photo106.jpg

Photo110.jpg

Photo116.jpg

Photo118.jpg

Photo119.jpg

:)

Last edited:

I've pm'd her, I'm hoping we might get over next week :) How many would you like us to drop off at your's on our way back ;) :p

we was there for hourssssssssssssssssss!! the bonding was a good excuse ;)

they are literally everywhere :love: :love:

Andrea wants Bobby? i think it is, he lives with Ruby and another bun? hes big, white and blue and beautiful :love: so drop him off at hers.

i will take anybun
:lol:

ssssssssh dont tell kay xx

Shes a sweetie :love: Its nice to see Albie happy again :)

Could you drop a few of kay's gaints off here too? ;)

Ooooooohhhh I remember Bobby - lives in a trio with 2 REWS I think? I think he's part papillion? He's adorable!!! :love::love::love:

Mark's got his eye on Timmy & Mayo :love: 2 huge NZW's :love::love::love:

Honestly there are so many gorgeous ones to choose from, I'd just have to bring them all!! :D;)

Shall I get a bus to take over then if Becky wants one or two as well ;) :lol:

Kay's going to kill me! :p:lol:

Ooooooohhhh I remember Bobby - lives in a trio with 2 REWS I think? I think he's part papillion? He's adorable!!! :love::love::love:

Mark's got his eye on Timmy & Mayo :love: 2 huge NZW's :love::love::love:

Honestly there are so many gorgeous ones to choose from, I'd just have to bring them all!! :D;)

Shall I get a bus to take over then if Becky wants one or two as well ;) :lol:

Kay's going to kill me! :p:lol:

hes the one, eeeeeeeep! he was lovely! Ruby was just bombing about the garden.

Ahhhhhhh i know how you mean, they are both stunning.

Janak if your around, George is still as gorgeous as ever :love: :love:

Shes a sweetie :love: Its nice to see Albie happy again :)

Could you drop a few of kay's gaints off here too? ;)

he is hun, hes back to his cheeky self, he shoves his head under hers for her to groom him, hes so cheeky, but a gentleman, he always leaves her some veg, hah thats if she hasnt eaten it all first :lol:

Oooooerghhhhhhh look at them!!!!:love::love: Little and Large! :lol::lol::lol: It took ages to think of a name for Phoebe cos she is such an unusual coloured bunny - like a coffee colour? She is so laid back its untrue! The bonding went without a hitch and I am so please Nat that Albie has someone - cos he was going to be pinched and coming over to live with the gals! They look gorgeous together, I am so happy!

Bobby the Papillon was GORGEOUS :love::love: - I had to keep on going back and having another look! :love: and Ruby just hopped about keeping her eye on everyone and making sure we were behaving.

Lola has now had a haircut like Teddys! (I dont know who that bunny belonged to but he was nearly pinched!! and I called him Teddy).

I have never seen Giant Bunnies and I was blown away! Kay you do a FANTASTIC job - you have a heart of gold and it was so lovely to meet you!

Just seen this:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I can't even say we are completely secure now can I:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But a constant check on Giants will be done every 10mins now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Andrea, it was really nice to meet you too, you are welcome to come over anytime:D

Back