• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit kissing me!!!!

When i say to my rabbit "mylo can i have a kiss" and bend down to him he sticks his little nose up and kisses me, sometimes he does it without me asking for a kiss. he sometimes jumps on the sitee and pokes me on the shoulder with his nose and doesnt go away until i kiss him.

Does anyone elses rabbit do this?

Yes, Blackberry is addicted to kissing - not just me, he'll kiss anyone.

The other three never do, although they demand nose rubs etc :lol:

Its weird isnt it! hes so cute when he does it and sometimes he doesnt give up until u kiss him and u have to kiss him on the nose or he will keep pestering u! love it when he does though, so cute :D

Robert I trust with his little mouth. Gertie, well, she's a protective little thing and just loves to bite and pull my trousers when I'm in the run doing Robert's meds! I think she's jealous when I'm holding her man! :lol:

My Lola is so adorable, whenever im sad or upset she'll come over to me and lick my hand and sometimes even stretch up and lick my face or neck if she can't be bothered to stretch all the way (Im rather tall and she's a netherland dwarf)
It makes me feel better when she does, Even though im pretty sure it's for her benefit and not mine :lol:

All my four do, there all very much mummies bunnies :lol: There so affexctionate. Apart from the licking wake up call every hour or so during the night at the momment :lol:

All my four do, there all very much mummies bunnies :lol: There so affexctionate. Apart from the licking wake up call every hour or so during the night at the momment :lol:

do u leave them out all night? Id love to do that with mine and never have to lock him in his cage but i dont trust him! No matter how many times i tell him not to chew the rug he ignores me until i give him attention!

Bobbin my first bunny used to kiss me. I used to lean over and say "kiss Bobbin" and she used to stand up and kiss my nose. Nearly all of my bunnies like a kiss - except for bad-tempered Boris, who just "vants to be left alone":lol::lol::lol:

Sooooo cute. I love bunny kisses!:love:

Back