• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's circling

Becca24

Mama Doe
Pip now nearly 13 weeks is circling is this down to hormones?? He seems to be directing it at my dog?? :? Is this an aggression thing or hormones. I have never seen him do this before until today.

MWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He wants to make bunny babies!

Pop him along and see if they can neuter him yet.

MWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He wants to make bunny babies!

Pop him along and see if they can neuter him yet.

With Rolo??? :lol::lol: He chases rolo then when rolo comes for a sniff he sticks his bum in rolos face!! Rather amusing to watch!! :lol:

When he gets back from his hols at Deborahs and we get back from Disney I will take him down and see what they say! My baby is not such a baby anymore! :(

Yup, with Rolo :lol: and many other things that move. Hands. Feet. You name it, they will try to amke babies with it.

Warn Deb :lol: Or else she won't know what has hit her.

Aw, off topic, but he's been with you for more than half his life now :D

oh yeah!! :D

Its gone really quick!

Off topic again, me and matt had a massive row earlier so I went and cleaned pips litter trays and swept the run and Pip wanted some nose rubs and I feel so much better now, it kind of clears my head!!

Yup, with Rolo :lol: and many other things that move. Hands. Feet. You name it, they will try to amke babies with it.

Warn Deb :lol: Or else she won't know what has hit her.

Oh yeah good thinking, hope he doesnt hassle her too much! :roll:

Back