• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sitter or Board?

We are going away for 2 weeks in the summer, and I'm not sure whether to find somewhere to board Heather and Bart or find someone in our village to come and see everyday :?

Does boarding your pet stress them out? Also most of the local boarding places don't let the rabbits have access to a run they only get like an hour a day in a run. My two are never in their hutch! Even if its raining they just sit under their hutch where it is perfectly dry :roll: What do I do?!?

Whereabouts in Essex are you? If you can get to Maldon, I would thoroughly recommend Sunny Days Boarding, XmissySJX on the forum owns it and it's fantastic. http://www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk/# Your buns will get plenty of exercise time and a knowledgeable carer :)

Last edited:
Definitely board if you can find a good boarding place, as they are then in the right place if one of them falls ill. I know I can relax on holiday as our boarding place is excellent.

Back