• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a hard life

Rachel89

Mama Doe
being a 'orse

732u06.jpg

:love::love::love:
Aww how lovely! Gorgeous markings! So, do tell us the background on her! (I think its a 'her' but I cant really see from the angle!)

:love::love::love:
Aww how lovely! Gorgeous markings! So, do tell us the background on her! (I think its a 'her' but I cant really see from the angle!)

:lol: Hes a he.

Got him 4years ago as a skrawny 3year old off a dodgy dealer. Was told about him by a lady that had been looking for horses before ringing my old work.
They had bought him over from Ireland barely touched, "broke him" by getting on pinning his head in and charging him around for 45mins :roll:
He spent a year turned out being a horse as he was hardly touched and very nervous.
Hes a little superstar now, loves xc and got good paces on him. Hes had the winter off and going to bring him back into work again next month :)

Back