• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Toadstool anyone? U/D back from Vets Sat morning

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Toadstool is having a GA tomorrow - I noticed that he'd left some food overnight so got him to the vets and they've found a small lump which may be his abscess back - they're hoping that if it is that they've caught it very early and won't have to open him up fully like they did last time. His teeth are not great either so those will be sorted too, but the vet said Toadstool hasn't lost any weight and though he wasn't eating this morning (even after metacam), he is now munching on his hay, (they injected painkillers and zantac) so that 's a big relief. (He has pellets/veg if he wants it but has gone for the hay first :shock:)

Anyway - not sure if Kris will see this (T is a Starlights bun) but Toadstool would welcome any vibes on offer... :wave:

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaw! Poor Toadstool. He's like some sort of superman bunny. I sure hope that this is nothing nasty and maybe just a bit of scar tissue or something.

I'll be thinking of you and him. Please keep us updated.

Thank you all for the vibes! :D

I've passed on all the noserubs and Toadstool says "fank you". :love:

He has been nomming his second helping of food since he's been home, as well as all the hay, so at least we're not contending with a refusal to eat now, and that's really good. I'm dropping him off first thing at the vets and will update when I have news :wave:

Good luck for tomorrow, Toadstool. Hope you make a full and quick recovery! x

Thank you! :wave: Once he's throught the op I will post a pic of him. He's just had his hair cut in the same style as *hint* one of Jane's rabbits....:oops:

Back