• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a Boy!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Oh Little George is now definitely a boy :oops: :lol:

We knew already by the shape of his.. erm yeah :oops:

But now his ickle plums are coming through! :love: :oops:

I noticed this morning, but just got my mum to have a feel :oops:
and the cheeky monster was enjoying it :shock: :roll: :oops: closed his eyes and everything! :lol:

This is very good news! :D Not long till he will be neutered and bonded! :D

:love:

:lol::lol::lol: awww george, how old is he now? my locksley was done at 14wks old like mowgli, as soon as i saw them, i thought right wip them off :lol: he never got any bad habits, never mounted rosie or anything. still doesn't which is why i always laugh and say cover his ears/eyes when people talk of how naughty there pets are being :oops: :lol:

ooh, is he going with your three?

Hopefully! :D

:lol::lol::lol: awww george, how old is he now? my locksley was done at 14wks old like mowgli, as soon as i saw them, i thought right wip them off :lol: he never got any bad habits, never mounted rosie or anything. still doesn't which is why i always laugh and say cover his ears/eyes when people talk of how naughty there pets are being :oops: :lol:

He is nearly 4 months, :)

Aww! Good boy Locksley :D :love:

aww poor little fella :) my little rabbit had his little "op" last thursday...best money i have spent on him, my leg doesnt get raped as much now, lol

Keith still has his jelly beans, he doesn't spray (NEVER wees outside his cage) isn't aggressive and is an only bun so I don't think he needs to be put through the op at the moment. Vet says he's fine left as he is.

He does have a girlfriend though, which saves on footrape, she looks a bit like his and came from the cuddly toy section in ikea.

56273503-2781268c14e704a6c59be9a15c7040f7.4bfd92d8-scaled.jpg

I call this pic "I did not have relations with that stuffed toy"

He wasn't keen on going to the vets the other day so I put the rabbit in his carrycage and he hopped in after it. At the vets the vet was all "oh keith, is she your girlfriend?" and waving it in front of him. I was thinking "please don't embarrass me in front of the vet keith. Please please" fortunately he was too grumpy about being there to do anything. Phew!

Mylo wasnt aggresive and didnt spray anywhere, we just couldnt walk anywhere without him humpin our legs! Hes a house rabbit so obviously we need to walk around :D I was dreadin him havin it done....didnt sleep the night before cos of worryin about him but a week on and hes fine and back to his normal cute self.

He still has urges to get on my leg but nowhere near as much as he did. one thing we have noticed that he doesnt poo anywhere but in his litter tray anymore, he used to just do it everywhere before the operation!

The only change in his behaviour is leaving his poops all over the place :roll: :lol:

He used to wee outside of his litter tray aswell... even though he is litter trained. but he hasnt done that for a while :lol: thank god! Because it stinks :lol:

:love::love:

Back