• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sod's Law.....

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I've spent ages looking for a good priced hutch and run to move Oscar (housebun) outdoors,and I was hoping he'd go with a partner so that he could move out permanently.

This morning I have ordered my new hutch and run (thanks happy hutch!) and its arriving Friday.:D

Oscar was obviously listening..........

I took him to Hopper this morning for a check up, and we tried to bond him with a nice girly. Two nice girlies in fact. Absolutely no chance whatsoever:lol:.

He's such a naughty little b***er - the first try took about 6 seconds before he charged, growled and tried to sink his gnashers in:(:(

Now I have lots of ground work to do for the new hutch, that I really don't need.......and I've lost half of my flower bed in the process.

I should never have let Oscar hear my plans:roll:

Naughty boy I hope do hope he appreciates all mummies hard work. I ordered my happy hutch with an extra specification Monday morning and it arrived today :shock:

Wow, that was quick!
Have you spent all day with the screwdriver?!

I will be busy next week as I have the week off work. Think I will paint it with cuprinol before putting together. I've got to get some bolts and padlocks and then should be ready. Thinking about doing a double layer of mesh too:?

You will probably get yours up before me. :lol:

I will be busy next week as I have the week off work. Think I will paint it with cuprinol before putting together. I've got to get some bolts and padlocks and then should be ready. Thinking about doing a double layer of mesh too:?

You will probably get yours up before me. :lol:

Probably:oops: I love my cordless screwdriver:lol:.
I'll probably start it as soon as it arrives so long as I can get some slabs in my little car tomorrow for the base, although I have to make some adjustments to make it easy for Oscar to get up and down as his back legs aren't great.

Back